Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Loves me some NC grocery bargains 3/7/10 editon

I went to Harris Teeter, Food Lion and CVS (my first time there!) this week.
The grocery purchases totaled right about at $45.


My favorite deals from this week:
Taster's choice instant coffee singles $0.19 after doubles (HT)
2 Oroville Popcorns and 1 Dr. Pepper for $0.99 after couples (FL)
2 Slow Churned Icecream (Edy's) $1.67 each after coupon
3 Free Smart Balance sour creams
Dan Active yogurt smoothies (4 pack) $0.49 after doubles (HT)
Coffee Mate Creamer $1.17 after coupon

Turkey Breast and 2 lbs of white beans are cooking right now for White Bean Turkey Chili and Enchiladas- yum!

CVS was for the free toothbrush and Nivea lip car so I spent $7 plus tax for those but got $7 back for next week.

I originally was hoping to keep things at around $30 but without a stockpile to work with I think that isn't going to work. We'll try $45 again next week and looking at the stuff we'll be out of I think I will use all of it.

If you are interested in what we'll be eating with all this this week see it here.

What deals did you get at the store this week?

No comments: