Thursday, February 21, 2008

MEME of favorite posts

I've been tagged for a MeMe by Sarah! I haven't been blogging long (since the beginning of last month)so I don't have many posts to choose from for this first ever MEME! But its fun times so I will play along!

Here are the rules:
1) Post about the meme and link back to the person that tagged you.
2) Go back to your archives and link to your five favorite posts.
Link 1: Must be about your family.
Link 2: Must be about your friends.
Link 3: Must be about yourself.
Link 4: Must be about something you love.
Link 5: Must be whatever you want.
3) Tag five other people (at least two must be new acquaintances so that you can get to know them better).
4) Let the person know that you tagged them by leaving a comment saying something like: I've tagged you. Check out my blog for details.
5) Readers, don't forget to read the posts and leave comments - lots of comments.

1) My family: Here are some pictures of my sweet baby girl, M.E. Since we aren't sure how much is safe to share with the blogosphere, I will refer to her by initials or nicknames for now:) Here are some more because I can't resist!

2)Friends: Well, like Sarah, I haven't blogged much about my friends in real life, for various reasons, although its not because I don't love you! Mostly protection of privacy and the fact that most of them live in a land called "far far away"...."sniff sniff";( and I don't see them often. So for this entry I will also do as Sarah did and link to my best friend, that would be my husband! Here is my V-Day post to him.

3) Me (Rachael): 27 random and not so random facts about me.

4) Something I love: Bargain Shopping!!

5) Whatever I want: family news, for those of you just recently tuning in from Indy!

I am going to tag CC, Mrs. Taft, Denaye, Tami, and Shiona & Grayden!

No comments: