Friday, February 8, 2008

Today's deals

Munchkin and I went to her 4 month check up today (and got some great deals on the way!) and boy is she a big 'un;) For the relatives and friends reading this blog, I'll add her stats before the deals! She was 14lbs, 12oz, (76%ile), 25.75 inches (94th %ile) and I forget her head width, but it was in the mid 50th %ile. On to the deals!

Target: free string cheese and free Flat Earth Chips! We also got some clearanced hand soap for $2.80 (huge bottle plus dispenser)

Walgreen's: Almost free Jane makeup! Some of the Jane Makeup is still clearanced, including the blush, which was marked down to $2.19! I picked up the last two for under .50 total! According to Centsible Shopper, Walgreen's is having their BOGO (buy one get one free) deal again starting Feb. 17th, which when combined with this coupon will make the regular priced makeup free, with possible money back (which would need to be applied to other items in your order). I was able to purchase several Jane items this way (two Jane manufacturer coupons on a BOGO deal) at Walgreen's last month, so don't be afraid to try it! It does depend on your cashier as to whether they can get the coupons to scan or not, so try to pick a well-trained one:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, I love free string cheese!
Thanks for the tip and very cute blog!

CC said...

I don't know if I've said "hi" yet! I'm a NW mommy too and public school educator as well!