Sunday, February 17, 2008

Menu Plan Monday....gotta love that Turkey




Monday: Baked Potato Bar with Turkey Gravy & Salad

Tuesday: Tasty Turkey Casserole with Green Salad

Wednesday: Lentil/Barley & Ham Soup with Cheese Garlic Biscuits

Thursday: Spinach Pasta (frozen from costco) and leftover Cheese Garlic Biscuits

Friday: Homemade BBQ sauce and Turkey Pizza and Carrot Sticks

Saturday: Stir-fried Rice w/Sausage

Sunday: Grilled Cheese and Ham with Tomato Soup (we have a fellowship gathering for lunch, which is a heavy meal, so we need something lighter)

The Tasty Turkey Casserole is from last week, we did the Ranch Turkey Pasta Casserole instead last night. We went out to Red Lobster with my parents on Saturday night, so that meal (sitr-fried rice w/sausage)was postponed as well.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Looks like a great menu this week! I think I'm headed to Safeway tomorrow - mid-way through cleaning out my pantry, I'm filling it up again! :)