Toni from the Happy Housewife has challenged readers to come up with a list of 15 family favorite meals to have on hand. The timing is a little funny for my world because it may be a few months yet before I have a normal kitchen to cook these 15 meals in-but I love dreaming, so I will get ready for that day when it comes!
1. Chili and Cornbread (or some other bean based meal with cornbread)
2. Turkey Tetrazinni
3. Hamburgers, garden burgers, or bean burgers with spicy fries
4. Stuffed green peppers- fresh and crispy style (but I usually make these with spicy ground sausage, not quinoa and beans:)
5. Meatballs and Rice
6. Whole Wheat Easy Pizza and veggie sticks/dip
7. Kielbasa and Cabbage Skillet
9. Taco Soup and Garlic Cheese Bread
10. Eggplant, Zucchini, or Chicken Parmesean with Garlic Bread
11. Really Good Beans & Rice
12. Crockpot BBQ Pork Roast
13. Taco or Southwest Salad
14. Crockpot Perfection Baked Potatoes with all the goodies on top
15. Crockpot Enchiladas (or in the oven works too!)
What family favorites would be on your list that I forgot?