Monday, November 9, 2009

Potty Training Update

I almost gave up on Saturday night. After cleaning up half a dozen accidents (which was as many as she had in the previous 3 days combined) including several #2's, I thought it was time to throw in the towel for a few months. BUT-I decided to give it another day and yesterday went MUCH better.

Today: AWESOME! M has actually told me she had to go potty a few times and has only had one partial accident. Today was the first time she's actually told me she had to go (and actually did have to go) since we started exactly one week ago. I'm not ready to say we're successful yet of course, but its looking like she's starting to figure things out! Whoo hoo!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Oh man, for some reason I thought you were talking about the baby and I thought you were totally crazy trying to potty train already! I'm glad you had a better day with M.

D said...

don't know if you guys do the chiropractor thing or not, but being adjusted REALLY helped Kiera... she likes to fall down on her buns, and apparently caused some damage that was not allowing her to control herself. being adjusted made all the difference.

Fernando said...

Good job! It's get better-it really does.