Sunday, August 31, 2008

Safeway, I didn't forget you...

Lest you think I totally forgot about Safeway this week, I wanted to mention some good super coupons that came out in the SUNDAY paper this week in my neck of the woods. I actually went to Safeway today and picked up some FREE yogurt (activa was marked down to $1.00 for quick sale and I had a $1.00 off coupon) and a few of the super coupon items and two cartons of Dreyers Icecream. Ahem. Gotta have something to put on the blackberry cobbler and it was BOGO, right?

Anyway, here are some deals of note:

~Wishbone Bountifuls are $0.99. Use coupon for $1/1 to make it free!

~Milk is $1.99 this weekend only! (1 gallon)

~Mission Tortillas (10 count) are on sale with super coupon for $0.89

~Cheetos/Fritos 2/$3

~Eating Right Carrots (1 lb) peeled, $0.99

~Pepsi/7up 2 liter $0.88

~80% lean ground beef $1.79/lb

Save $5 instantly when you buy $20 worth of P & G brand products with your club card. Now if I wasn't an avid Walgreen's shopper this might be worth something, but overall the prices don't seem so hot. If you do need a bunch of papertowels, tide or dawn, this might be the promo for you:)

No comments: