Thursday, August 28, 2008

WOOT for Walgreen's!

Did I just say "woot"? I must have lost my mind for a moment. Ahem.

So anyway, Walgreen's is way cooler than Safeway right now so it gets the priority of my time. Not only is there a $10 off any purchase over $40 this weekend, but there are some good "overlap" deals Friday and Saturday!

Hot Coupon World is to thank for these overlap deals found here

Chemistry Shampoo or Conditioner
Use August $3 off Instant Value Coupon
Turn in for Sept. Free After Rebate! (make three bucks:)

Garnier Hair Care$3.49
Use $1 off Instant Value coupon from Aug
Use $1 off manufacture coupons (from RP)
Buy $20 worth, get $10 back from Sept. rebate

M & M's 2/$6
Use Aug IVC for $1/2
Buy 4 for Sept. Buy 4 get $4 rebate

Those are the ones I see that would work easily, without needing to convice the cashier to take two month's IVC's.

FAR items are also great to use with this...along with stuff you really need of course (milk, eggs, pictures, and printer ink are always on my list:)

What else do you see?

No comments: