Thursday, August 7, 2008

Two Quick Deals: Starbucks and Redbox

Two things that always make my day a little happier: free dvd's and cheap coffee are here!

This month, Redbox is offering a free dvd each Wednesday! You can sign up here to get the sent to your phone. I believe that is in addition to the already sweet Monday free movie deal. I may have to start walking to Albertson's (where our local Redbox is located) again!

Also this month only, (actually through Sept. 2nd;) Starbuck's is giving us a reason to visit twice a day (wait, I don't even go there once a day....) Every time you bring in your morning (before 2pm) receipt, you can get a grande iced drink for only $2! That's a savings of what...a $1.50? Not too shabby, but I think I may sit this one out for awhile (until I get ahold of another loaded giftcard at least;)

No comments: