Sunday, June 15, 2008

Menu Plan for the Week of 6/16/08


My last week of work...yeah! Hopefully I will get a little more creative with our menu plans after this week...but don't hold your breath;) I am into rather simple, inexpensive and nutritious meals that don't take more than 40 minutes to prepare. I would like to add some new ones to our rotation this summer though.

Monday: Make your own Mexi-Wraps: beans (soaking some tonight), ground beef, lettuce, cheese, sour cream, salsa with taco chips on the side.

Tuesday: Leftover Chili (from freezer), corn muffins and wax beans

Wednesday: Italian Egg Scramble w/ diced grilled potatoes

Thursday: BBQ (hamburgers and Hotdogs) with youth group at the Lake Party

Friday: Pizza and Veggie Sticks

Saturday: Enchiladas (making several pans so I can freeze some for our fellowship group gathering on Sunday)

Sunday: Enchiladas, fruit and green salad, chips and brownies for fellowship group

Lunches: Leftovers

Snacks: smoothies, cereal

Dessert: Whole Wheat Strawberry Shortcake...yum!

5 comments:

valley view farm said...

That shortcake looks sooooo good!

Mandi said...

Looks like a great menu! Enchiladas are one of my favorites, even though I don't make them very often. Have a great week!

Sandra said...

Great menu, everything looks yummy!

My Menu Plan

Kelly said...

That shortcake looks YUMMY!

Owlhaven said...

Hope you like the enchiladas!

Thanks for the mention!

Mary, mom to many