Wednesday, January 21, 2009

23 week pregnancy update!

Not too much new with my pregnant self, just finally got a belly shot of sorts so I thought I would share as per requested:)I guess I'm just about 5 1/2 -6 months pregnant if you like to think of it in terms of months. It seems like time has gone really fast, but I remember how it was with M--the last 2 months draaaaag by.


Lots of tiredness is my only complaint, but I have the wonderful priviledge of staying home with my girlie so most days I don't have to leave the house except to go on a walk. Those days I have the car and run around it seems like I get nothing done and am so exhausted by the end. I don't think I will ever be cut out to be a working mama or even a super-volunteer mama. Once a weekday Bible study and grocery shopping is plenty for me:)

Here are my 2 favorite people in the world, being their cute selves:

3 comments:

valley view farm said...

You look fantastic! Hang in there. I totally agree, I am not cut out to be a 'working mom' either. When I run errands during the day it totally wipes me out and makes me feel like I have gotten nothing done as well.
There are plenty of other moms out there who would be thrilled to lead the PTA!!

and, I never got to say congrats on the Ergo!! Aren't they awesome?? I was lucky enough to find one on Craigslist (still pricy of course) and we love it so much. Plus, daddies still look cool in them! And I know you got a couple more bumGenius', they are the best, only wish they could be cheaper! Sounds like you will be really well taken care of when #2 comes along! :-)

D said...

I am so tired too! Isn't the second trimester when we're supposed to get our energy back? :-)

Yesterday, I had a terrible tummyache all morning, then took a two hour nap while the girls were down, and finally felt better at 4pm! Most of the day was gone!

You look great by the way-- I feel so much bigger than you, but then again, you have what, a foot and a half on me? ;-) I'll try to get some picks up sometime, ya know, before baby's born....
I love sharing blogs by the way- you bring joy to my day! (PS, I would love to hear what you think of some of the more serious stuff I post-- I trust your opinion :-)
Love naye

Nicole said...

Ah, you look so cute. You're past the halfway mark now!
Nicole