Monday, January 26, 2009

Cleaning and Baking Day!

Yesterday was my big baking/cleaning/laundry day. I got most of what I wanted to accomplished, minus putting the laundry away. Today's list includes putting laundry away and cleaning the bathroom. Oh and finishing organizing/clipping coupons!
My clean laundry pile before:

(after pictures still to come:)
My coupon mess before (after still to be finished:)

Yesterday I started thisbreakfast cake and we baked it this morning for breakfast (with a few substitutions)! It was good!

It took a little longer than stated to bake, but that could be because of the applesauce in place of 1/2 the butter or applejuice in place of the honey. I made yummy polenta with marinara for dinner last night and am now finishing the last rise for another loaf of sourdough bread.
Polenta, before baking...very good!

Sourdough mixture--currently rising:


The upstairs floors got their needed vacuuming along with the stairs and a quick sweep of downstairs. I am going to try to keep with Biblical Womanhood's Spring Cleaning for Normal People challenge.

Luckily, it won't be too big of a challenge to get started since we keep our possesions down to a minimum anyway (thanks in large part to my hubby and his de-packratting ways!).

No comments: