Sunday, January 11, 2009

Menu Plan for the week of January 11th, 2009


For breakfasts I am trying to go for more variety than I have in the past. Here goes:

Breakfasts: Fiber One Muffins X 2, Amish Baked Oatmeal X 2, 1/2 whole wheat waffles X 2, corn muffins and yogurt X 1

Lunches: Leftovers

Snacks: yogurt (from the great Albertson's sale!) and fruit, Fiber one bars (also from the sale:)

Dinners:

M: Farmhouse Chicken & Salad (I got some organic whole grain stuffing on clearance so I knew I had to make this recipe that we love!)

Tue: Crockpot Mexican Casserole and Peas

Wed: Rainbow Bean Soup and Corn Muffins (from my friend Marie!)

Th: Pakistani Kima (More with Less recipe...we loved this recipe the first time we made it a month or two ago!)

F: Homemade Cheese (or maybe hawaiian) Pizza and veggie sticks)

Sat: Cheesy Potatoes and Baked Beans (more with less) and broccoli

Sun: Pasta Carbonara and green beans

Orgjunkie has hundreds more menu plans!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheesy potatoes are my FAVORITE!!! Yum!