Tuesday, March 25, 2008

ESV Daily Bible Reading


I have talked about this before, but I am able to have extended time in the word almost every day because of a wonderful tool called the ESV daily Bible reading. I periodically post something that has stuck out to me that day see here, here and here. It is an excellent tool because I can turn it on and listen while playing with my baby girl, or tending to other things. It doesn't substitute for other Bible study, but it helps me to stay on track when my little person needs more attention than usual. This was an especially helpful tool when she was a newborn. ESV daily Bible reading works for me!

2 comments:

Heart of Wisdom said...

Thanks for sharing.

robin@heartofwisdom.com
http://www.heartofwisdom.com/heartathome/

Jthemilker said...

Thanks for the tip. I may have to try this.