Monday, March 17, 2008

Menu Plan Monday-using those sweet Safeway deals

Menu Plan Monday

Monday: Corned Beef, Cabbage and Taters for St. Patrick's

Tuesday: Taco Salad and cornbread

Wednesday: Cabbage Patch Soup and leftover cornbread

Thursday: Leftovers (I have various kinds bursting out of my freezer!)

Friday: Egg Salad Sandwiches and carrot/celery sticks (we'll be eating on the road...on the way to my parents' house for Easter)

Saturday: At my parents...not sure what's on the menu!

Sunday: At my parents still, Ham, Cheesy potatoes, asparagus, homemade carrot cake

Visit Orgjunkie for more menu planning ideas!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun and busy week! Have a safe trip over Easter!

Blessings,

Sherry

http://frugaldomesticgoddess.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi there-I don't know if you remember me, but I am Shiona's little sister Chelsea. How are you? Your baby is adorable! I am married now with a little boy who is turning 9 months this week!! Life is great. I just wanted to say I found your off of Shiona's and it is amazing the way you save on groceries!! I definitely want pick up some tips from you! That Safeway catalina deal is great-never heard about that! I will be checking your blog often for your great tips! Thanks so much and nice talking to you! Chelsea

Rachael said...

Hi Chelsea! I am glad to hear from you! Shiona forwarded baby pics from your sweet boy when he was first born, but haven't seen any since...I would love to see more! I am working today, but I will have to see if you have a blog and keep in touch;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachael-I don't have a blog-although I am thinking of making one...I will keep you posted on that! Take care-Chelsea